Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

The King Of Submission v LostSoul

thekingofsubmission

The King Of Submission v LostSoul Empty The King Of Submission v LostSoul

Post  thekingofsubmission Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:35 pm

Backstage Training Area

The King Of Submission is running on a treadmill facing a mirror alone in the training area.

The King Of Submission: "hufff .... 2 more miles big boy, ... huff ... just another 2 more miles.."

LostSoul walks through the doors polishing an apple, and sees The King running.

LostSoul: "so thanks for the ambulance trip the other night, got you to thank for the doctors finding my cholesterol is a little high. gotta get more fruit in my diet."

The King Of Submission:"huffff..... thats ok."

LostSoul: "Was thinking about the match though, I think I could get you to quit if it was a submission match."

The King Of Submission: "huffff ....... no way, ...... huffff .... I never quit."

LostSoul pushes the acceleration button on the tredmill

The King Of Submission: "huffff hufff .... hey stop that"

LostSoul: "So, you quitting!"

The King Of Submission: "huffff huffff ...... no way man!"

LostSoul pushes the acceleration button again

LostSoul: "You sure about that?"

The King Of Submission: "hufff huffff hufff ..... what you playing at ..... and not quitting!"

LostSoul pushes the acceleration to max

LostSoul: "you gotta have guts to admit when to quit King, theres no shame in saying the words you know"

The King Of Submission: "hufff hufffff huffff .... no ..... huffff .... quit"

LostSoul pushes the stop button and The King Of Submission runs straight off the treadmill and headbutts the mirror, breaking it and covering himself in his own blood, and collapses in a heap on the floor

LostSoul: "You know, you can hurt yourself if you don't know your own limits. Thats just a lesson for you, learn to say 'I QUIT' before our next match or I may hurt more than your pretty face."

LostSoul walks out of the Training Area munching his apple

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 pm