Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

2 posters

Interview with The King Of Submission

thekingofsubmission

Interview with The King Of Submission Empty Interview with The King Of Submission

Post  thekingofsubmission Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:48 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area, with the interviewer Super Eric and The King Of Submission sitting on some cheap plastic chairs.

Super Eric: ...and welcome to the show. Tonight I have here a new star in the making at Thugs of Carnage federation,the self proclaimed King Of Submission. How are you doing ..., erm, King?

The King Of Submission: Well, thank you, very well.

Super Eric: Ok then, so you have only been with this federation a short time but you seem to have got your face known around the locker rooms already. How has everyone been with you?

The King Of Submission: *chuckling* Its been interesting Eric, its sure been interesting. I guess you gotta know the house rules to fit into a place like this, there sure are some egos aren't there!

Super Eric: *doing a little chuckle of his own* Any action?

The King Of Submission: I think LostSoul needs a some Submission masterclasses, having the nerve to call me out from the ring, and Cena13 has come up on my radar as well. Lets see if we can get those two in the ring first, and we will take it from there.

Super Eric: Well, thanks very much for that, and Goodnight

Smiles all around as the camera fades
    thekingofsubmission

Interview with The King Of Submission Empty Re: Interview with The King Of Submission

Post  thekingofsubmission Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:49 pm

any constructive comments please?
    and sorry Super Eric, used you as the interviewer cos you already acted as an interviewer. hope thats ok.
    Super Eric

Interview with The King Of Submission Empty Re: Interview with The King Of Submission

Post  Super Eric Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:29 am

It is okay but use my name again as "chuckling of my own" that little submission masterclasses will get a Foot up their Kilo
    thekingofsubmission

Post  thekingofsubmission Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:56 pm

lol! you seem a chuckly type of guy! nothing wrong with that - you can still be a bad ass n'all!
    does it read ok as an RP though? albeit an aimless one!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:44 pm