Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

2 posters

Invite to king of submission

LostSoul

Invite to king of submission Empty Invite to king of submission

Post  LostSoul Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 pm

A drum roll starts playing loud and flames light on the tron...
    People starts a chanting 'You suck, You suck'
    LostSoul makes is way to the ring with a mic on his hand:
    LS: Good night crazy TOC fans (he smiles to the audience), damn, its good to be back in this ring
    LS: I confess i was missing those 'You Suck' songs

LostSoul fans starts to cheer their favourite entertainer and we can even see a postcard where we can read 'I Love you LostSoul'

LS: So...i see there's a new guy in here...he entitles as The King Of Submission (LostSoul puts a funny look in his face)
    LS: I want to say something, even if you want to be the 'The King Of Submission'...and i dont think you really can
    (LostSoul starts to laugh)
    LS: you still need to pass by me, you still need to make me tap out in this ring, do you think you have what is needed
    LS: to make me tap out? i am the only one, the Submission Machine!

Anywhere is the whole arena we can listen people screaming loud an clear 'LostSoul,LostSoul,LostSoul'

LS: Here is a thing, set the time and step in with me, i cant wait to make you scream my name, begging to stop the pain!

With that,LostSoul throws the mic into the floor and make a cocky position in the center of the ring, he waits for some moments and start to walk away from the ring.
    thekingofsubmission

Invite to king of submission Empty Re: Invite to king of submission

Post  thekingofsubmission Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:36 pm

As LostSoul walks away from the ring, a "Boom" comes over the speakers and the audience quietens.

LostSoul stops in his tracks waiting for some kind of attack, but none comes

The King Of Submission's voice is heard from the speakers

KoS: LostSoul, you invite me make you tap-out? my pleasure.
    KoS: I got moves to make your eyes water and your toes curl.
    KoS: I'll make you say my name and scream in pain.
    KoS: Thugnelly - set a date and we will give this audience a match to remember.

With another "Boom" the microphone goes off and the audience shrieks with anticipation

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:06 pm