Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

Backstage Interview with kAotiker

kAotiker
    kAotiker

Backstage Interview with kAotiker Empty Backstage Interview with kAotiker

Post  kAotiker Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:57 am

Hey everyone

I don`t really know where to start around here,so I just posted a little intwerview Sample.Let me know what you think guys,ok?

Roleplay Sample:Interview before Debut match(as a heel)

Interviewer:”Welcome back, right now we are backstage to meet one of the most promising newcomers in the roster-kAotiker!”

-Camera pans right,kAotiker comes into frame,working on a punching-bag-

Interviewer:”kAotiker,why don`t you come over here and tell the millions of fans out there something about you?”

-kAotiker turns to the camera with a grim expression on his face-

kAotiker”It`s not like you maggots out there do deserve any information about me, but I will tell you anyway. Ever since I could stand on my own two feet I wanted to be a wrestler-I wanted to become the most fearsome entity in professional wrestling ever to walk the face of this earth.And that`s just what you are looking at right now. My father Kurt”The German Giant” Hansen taught me everything he knew back in good old Germany-but one day the student became the master and there was nothing left my old man could teach me.So I spent a few years in Japan an Mexico to learn the most devestating submission-moves known to mankind.And now I am here to kick some BUTT”

Interviewer:”Any last words to your opponent?”

-kAotiker grabs the microphone and pushes the interviewer aside

kAotiker:”Gimme that and shut up!Listen up you little freak-you have no idea what you got yourself into.You think you have some fancy moves,huh?Well let me tell you something-kAos can`t be controlled,kAos can`t be predicted,kAos can`t be dominated.And when I unleash the pain of the kAos Call uopn your sorry bones, you WILL beg for mercy!”

-Camera fades to black-

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:57 pm