Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

2 posters

After Lars vs Super Eric title match...

Lars Ulrich
    Lars Ulrich
    Admin

After Lars vs Super Eric title match... Empty After Lars vs Super Eric title match...

Post  Lars Ulrich Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:30 am

Lars Ulrich stands up, as the Referee gets handed the Cruiserweight title. The Referee hands Lars Ulrich the title. Lars Ulrich holds the title in his hands for a second and falls to his knees, and raises the title above his head. Lars Ulrich is handed a mic from outside the ring. Lars Ulrich stands up and looks 'round.

LU: I am so proud. I came here with no idea of what I wanted. I saw a title for the first time since I was here, and got my match to take it, and thats what I did. Thugnelly, our great GM, gave me what I wanted...

TOC Mafia music and video boom on.
    Lars Ulrich Stands in the ring with a concerned look on his face.
    Thugnelly makes his way to the ring holding a mic. Thugnelly climbs in and stands face to face with Lars Ulrich.

Th: Lars Ulrich, the new Cruiserweight Champion. Sounds good. I like it. I want to keep it that way.
    LU: How do you want to do that?
    Th: Well, I'm going to make sure nobody ever screws you over here.
    LU: You will? How?
    Th: Ladies and Gentlemen. Let me introduce you to the newest member of the... TOC Mafia.
    LU: I what?!?!
    Th: You are the newest member of TOC Mafia. Welcome.
    LU: Thank you.
    Th: Walk with me...

Thugnelly leaves the ring.

LU: Ah? OK? Coming?

Lars Ulrich holds his belt over his shoulder and makes his way from the ring, following Thugnelly backstage...
    Super Eric

After Lars vs Super Eric title match... Empty Whoa!!

Post  Super Eric Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:47 am

Whoa!! i know i lost but it was for my title someone should have told me

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:46 pm