Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

2 posters

Irishman is attacked before his big title match!!!

Spartacus
    Spartacus

Irishman is attacked before his big title match!!! Empty Irishman is attacked before his big title match!!!

Post  Spartacus Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Spartacus:Whats up man?
    Irishman:Getting ready for my huge triple threat title match against Crimson Tide and m1streated. It's the next match on the card so I better head out there.
    Spartacus:Ok. Good luck out there.
    Irishman:Thanks alot.
    Irishman turns around to head out towards the ramp when out of nowhere m1streated attacks him from behind.
    Announcer1:Wait what the hell? Spartacus is helping m1streated beat irishman down using his crutch. I thought he was injured.
    Announcer2:Obviously not.
    m1streated picks Irishman ups and Spartacus hits a devastating Lights Out.
    Announcer1:What are they doing now? It appears they are dragging Irishman down to the ring and rooling him in.
    Annoucer2:Wait here comes Crimson Tide!!! He is in this match too. It looks like Crimson Tide and m1streated are telling the referee to start the match.
    DIND,DING,DING!!! The match begins.

Later in the Match

Announcer1:Looks like this match is about to come to an end.
    The lights go out.
    Announcer2:What the hell is going on now?!?
    The lights come back on and m1streated and Irishman are out cold.
    Crimson Tide crawls over and covers Irishman.
    [center]...1
    [center]...2
    [center]...3

Announcer1:Crimson Tide is the new Lightheavyweight Champion. I cannot believe this. I am in shock.
    m1streated
    m1streated

Irishman is attacked before his big title match!!! Empty Re: Irishman is attacked before his big title match!!!

Post  m1streated Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:28 pm

m1streated comes out to ring*

ok thats it wut happened to me wuz nor right. Crimson Tide you know i had you beat! i shouldn't have been hit with the lights out. Spartacus i thought you had my back so crimson tide you can come out and give me my title shot i deserve!

irishman comes out instead"m1streated i was the 1 who got screwed out of my title so shut up!"

crimson tide's music comes on "ok i'll admit it you had me beat. but all that matters is that i have the title and you dont!

m1&irish-yea bcuz spartacus.

ct comes to ring

ct-ok ok y dont i beat the crap out of u guys and-

thugnellys music comes on

nelly-ok that's it i'm tired of listening to you guys! so tonite it will be a lms match for the title between m1streated and crimson tide. and the winner will defend it against irishman!" *crowd cheers as irishman dances away and m1streated has a stare down with crimson tide*

Last edited by m1streated on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:11 pm