Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

2 posters

champion and champion

Irishman Sean Libby
    Irishman Sean Libby

champion and champion Empty champion and champion

Post  Irishman Sean Libby Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:42 am

Irishman Sean Libby is listening to some music

Sean Libby- Yeah i love this music

someone turns down the music

Lars Ulrich looks at Sean

Sean Libby- Hey your the new Cruiser weight champion Lars Ulrich. Hey i know that your in the mafia now but i gotta say thank you for stopping Super Eric from bragging that hes the champion. And i here your in the tornemant and heres this to you good luck

*extends hand*

Lars Ulrich- What are kidding me mate? Shake your hand thats just stupid.Why would i shake your hand? Ah dont answer that. Well for you to know i have asked our GM for a match in the tornemant i asked for a champion vs champion match. You in one on one match with me

Sean Libby- Well then my chances on winning this tornemant are now slim.You are a champ by fighting a champ for the biggest prize in this damn show.I know what you can do i saw your match. I know you might brake my arm or snap off my leg but whatever you do there will be a winner. May the best man win

Irishman stares into Lars´s eyes

Lars walks backwards
    Lars Ulrich
    Lars Ulrich
    Admin

champion and champion Empty Re: champion and champion

Post  Lars Ulrich Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:41 am

Lars Ulrich stops and turns around suddenly.

Lars Ulrich-You know what. I think the best man will win. This isn't just champ vs champ though. This is my way of proving I am worth being in T.O.C. Mafia. By beating T.O.C. Bad Companies only title holder, I will prove myself. And I dont care if any of your ¨friends¨ try and help you win, I can handle it.

Sean Libby-You beat ¨Super¨ Eric, and that doesnt prove your ability to the Mafia? They dont treat you like we could. Join us, we will help you, and you have already proved yourself.

Lars Ulrich-Mate, you know what. If I dont beat you in our match, I´ll be kicked out of T.O.C. Mafia anyways. So sure, I´ll join you. But if I win, I never want you trying to make me join again. And I might have to look at that title.

Sean Libby-Lars, that is good enough for me. I will do my best to beat you. You will be great one day. Heck, you already are. You have achieved more then most can in their careers in a matter of weeks. You can headline T.O.C.

Lars Ulrich looks at Sean Libby thinking over his words.
    Then he quickly turns his back and walks away, leaving ¨Irishman¨ Sean Libby standing alone...

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 am