Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

2 posters

REVENGE OF THE IRISH

Irishman Sean Libby
    Irishman Sean Libby

REVENGE OF THE IRISH Empty REVENGE OF THE IRISH

Post  Irishman Sean Libby Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:51 am

The Irishman Sean Libby runs down the ring after the dudly dogs match with LostSoul

dudly dog trys to hit Libby but hes to guick

Sean Libby hits dudly dog with a HEAD SCISSOR

Irishman" Sean Libby throws dudly dog into the turnbuckle dudly dog moves but Irishman runs up the turnbuckle
    and dose a moonsualt on dudly dog Irishman gets up fast and climbs the turnbuckle and gives dudly dog a legdrop executing a devastating Cold Of Ireland

Sean Libby gave dudly dog a Mortal Super Kick

"Irishman" Sean Libby climes the turnbuckle at full speed
    then backfilps in a 450 angle and landing on dudly dog executing a lengendray 450 Splash

Irishman Sean Libby grabs a mic

Sean Libby- You attack me i attack you its only fairness my friend but mabe next time you attack me make sure you do bury me alive because its gonna take more then 3 tables to take me away from the fans *crowd cheers*

Annoncer 1- Well Irishman Sean Libby making sure the dudly dog gets a taste of his own medacine
    The dudley dog

REVENGE OF THE IRISH Empty still better is The dudley dog

Post  The dudley dog Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:20 am

The dudley dog counters by slaming a chair on Irishmans face now he is settin up 1...2...3...4..5 tables!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    now he sets up a ladder and throws Irish on top then climbs the ladder with a chair then chokeslasms Irish through all five tables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ooh The dudley dog jumps and slams the chair on Irish`s face what the now he is grabbing another ladder and oooooh he slammed the ladder onto Irish The dudley dog picks up a mic and says "it`s gona take more than a 450 that missed to knock me out I faked that I was hurt to make you distracted so I could easily do what I just did your bleeding to death and suffering from concussision the doctor just told me, lucky I can`t be Buried alive for good" *crowd chants Irish sucks* The dudley dog walks backstage.
    Irishman Sean Libby
    Irishman Sean Libby

REVENGE OF THE IRISH Empty Re: REVENGE OF THE IRISH

Post  Irishman Sean Libby Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:48 am

The dudley dog wrote:The dudley dog counters by slaming a chair on Irishmans face now he is settin up 1...2...3...4..5 tables!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    now he sets up a ladder and throws Irish on top then climbs the ladder with a chair then chokeslasms Irish through all five tables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ooh The dudley dog jumps and slams the chair on Irish`s face what the now he is grabbing another ladder and oooooh he slammed the ladder onto Irish The dudley dog picks up a mic and says "it`s gona take more than a 450 that missed to knock me out I faked that I was hurt to make you distracted so I could easily do what I just did your bleeding to death and suffering from concussision the doctor just told me, lucky I can`t be Buried alive for good" *crowd chants Irish sucks* The dudley dog walks backstage.

but i will fight you in a buried alive match on the next show may the best man win
    The dudley dog

REVENGE OF THE IRISH Empty Irish you have No Chance

Post  The dudley dog Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:59 am

The dudley dog I brake out of caskets easy and climb up sand easier therefore you can`t completly finish me sucker besides my odds are 100%me 0% you so you will be buried alive.
    The dudley dog

Post  The dudley dog Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:11 am

Irishman Sean Libby wrote:
    The dudley dog wrote:The dudley dog counters by slaming a chair on Irishmans face now he is settin up 1...2...3...4..5 tables!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i will fight you in a buried alive match on the next show may the best man win
    you are noob no chance you can come close to beating me
    Irishman Sean Libby
    Irishman Sean Libby

Post  Irishman Sean Libby Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:14 am

i've been here longer then you have got a promblem with that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:59 am