Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

3 posters

i want a tag team title shot with anyone in the fed that is not t.o.c

ultimatek

i want a tag team title shot with anyone in the fed that is not t.o.c Empty i want a tag team title shot with anyone in the fed that is not t.o.c

Post  ultimatek Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:19 pm

i want a tag team with hbkregi007 can we make one called dx against t.o.c mafia if not anyone else wanna make a tag team
    Irishman Sean Libby
    Irishman Sean Libby

i want a tag team title shot with anyone in the fed that is not t.o.c Empty Re: i want a tag team title shot with anyone in the fed that is not t.o.c

Post  Irishman Sean Libby Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:30 pm

i would like to back you and hbkregi007 up since hes my partner but if you want the tag team titles go ahead dont let me stop you Cool
    ultimatek

i want a tag team title shot with anyone in the fed that is not t.o.c Empty oh i didnt no sorri

Post  ultimatek Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:40 pm

oh he is ur partner thats fine i didnt realise that i can be partners with spartacus so that we t.o.c bad company are united all the time Very Happy Very Happy

cheers to destroyin t.o.c mafia
    Irishman Sean Libby
    Irishman Sean Libby

i want a tag team title shot with anyone in the fed that is not t.o.c Empty Re: i want a tag team title shot with anyone in the fed that is not t.o.c

Post  Irishman Sean Libby Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:41 pm

no its cool you and him caan partner up we are stablemates bro Cool
    ultimatek

i want a tag team title shot with anyone in the fed that is not t.o.c Empty thanks man

Post  ultimatek Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:06 pm

thanks man anyway do u hav any idea hu the tag team champs are i no mitchy hardy is one of them
    Irishman Sean Libby
    Irishman Sean Libby

Post  Irishman Sean Libby Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:17 pm

i asked and no aswser it could have been JEff HARDY he was on T.O.C me myself think the titles should be vacted
    Spartacus
    Spartacus

i want a tag team title shot with anyone in the fed that is not t.o.c Empty Tag Titles

Post  Spartacus Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:58 am

Im working on something for the tag titles i already checked with Thugnelly I just have to check with mitchy and gangsta boy about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:15 am