Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

Long Road pt.2

Road Warrior
    Road Warrior

Long Road pt.2 Empty Long Road pt.2

Post  Road Warrior Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:02 am

3/30/04 [b]The MMA Days

TRW was fighting in a back alley organized fight when a local trainer heard of his victories,and came to watch.After a squash match the trainer approaches TRW.

Trainer:I've been watching you kid and I am impressed.

TRW:I don't care what you have to say,offer,or nothing get away from me.

Trainer:I don't want anything but to offer you a chance at some huge money fights to build my star fighter up in my gym.You will get paid for being a sparring partner and in your match you will take a fall and get paid.

TRW:I don't lay down for nothing.

Trainer:OK how about sparring?

TRW:If you throw in an apartment you got it.

Trainer:You got it,meet me on the corner of 3rd and south street tomorrow at 4 pm and we will sign some paper work.

3/31/04

Trainer:My name is Jake and I will take care of you as long as you play ball.Your contract is right there so sign it and make yourself some money kid.

TRW:What's this paragraph here mean?

Jake:Oh it's nothing just sign the paper.

TRW signs the contract and picks up the keys to his new car and apartment.

Jake:ok kid go home get settled in and be here 8 in the morning.

TRW:alright.

4/01/04

Jake:ok kid this is the star of my gym "The Natural" Billy Durant

Durant:So this is my punching bag?He don't look so tough.Gear up for some rounds punk.

The fighters gear up and step in the ring (bell rings)

Durant takes some shots at TRW as he justs shakes them off.Durant shots for the legs and TRW just pushes his head down to the mat.Durant gets up and tries a roundhouse kick and misses then TRW lands a right hook square in the face knocking Durant's mouth piece out as he falls to the ground.

Durant jumps up and hollars for Jake

Durant:What the hell,Jake?You were supposed to get me some one to let me win!He's playing with me and making me look bad!I don't have to put up with this shit!

Jake:I will have a talk with him take it easy.Hey kid get your ass in my office now!

TRW walks into Jake's office and has a seat across from an aggravated trainer

Jake:Look here scrub you were brought in to make my boy look good and your not working the way your supposed to.

TRW:I told you I wasn't laying down!

Jake:You signed the contract so you will do what I say or do you want me to call my lawyer and sue your ass.If you can't pay me I will have you thrown in jail!Is that what you want?(after a small pause)well do you?!

TRW:.....

Jake:That's alright you don't have to answer I know you understand.Play ball or go to jail and rot.When I say jump your ass better say how high.Now get the hell out of my office your mine for the next 8 yrs.

For the next 4 yrs TRW was forced to spar and take some hits and lose some MMA matches to stay out of jail.With hate building every day,just rotting and making him crazy with rage.

12/07/08

A GM from a local wrestling show approaches TRW at a local fight

Thugnelly:Hey,you happy what your doing here?

TRW:What buisness is it of yours,chump?

Thugnelly:Well for 1 I ain't a chump I am offering you a way out of this.

TRW:Another person trying to save me well shove it up your ass,I am not trying to be bought to take hits and lay down I already got that.I can beat and hit as long as it's not to hard and I can't knock anyone out,I have found my rut.

Thugnelly:Actually I want you to knock people out and give hits.Look it over it's plain and simple.Sign on the line.I have bought out your contract with Jake.You have this last fight and your done.

TRW reads and signs the contract,with an evil grin coming over his face.He steps towards the ring.When he gets to the gate Jake stops him.

Jake:Your still mine till after this match,do what your supposed to do,or else....

TRW steps in the ring and waits for the bell to ring.

The match starts and TRW leaps towards the opponent and tackles him catching him off guard and starts pounding away on his face.The ref calls for a stopage but TRW continues to pound away.Additional staff come in and pull him off.TRW gets up and walks out of the ring.Jake stops him as he walks by.

Jake:You stupid son of a bitch,You are ruined.You will never be anything,your a piece of shit,I will..(TRW punches Jake,breaking his jaw)
    TRW walks out grabbing his contract and walks back to his locker and clears it out.

fade out

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:45 am