Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

Mark's lawsuit

The Juggalo
    The Juggalo

Mark's lawsuit Empty Mark's lawsuit

Post  The Juggalo Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:22 am

*Mark's music plays as he makes his way to the ring, holding a stack of papers, a bandage on his forehead, he is wearing his side-less muscle shirt that says 'American Outlaw' on the front, 'Welcome to MY Jungle' on the back, he gets off his chopper, climbs in the ring, and snatches a mic from the announcer*

Mark:*to the crowd* SHUT UP!

*boos*

Mark: Now then, as you all know, I was attacked earlier, and I want JohnCena13 to come out here, NOW!!!!!!!

*JC13's music plays as he makes his way to the ring, smiling. JC13 climbs into the ring, and takes a mic*

JC13: What Mark?

Mark: Do you see the bandage on my head? I was attacked by you!

JC13:*laughing* Um, Mark, I was being attended to in the back from your attack on me!

Mark: Really? Cause I walked by the trainer's room 15 minutes before I was attacked, and you were not there! AND, fellow Mafia member Super Eric saw you with a chair 3 minutes after my attack! But, *stopping John from saying anything* that's not the reason I wanted you to come out here! See, when I joined the Mafia, Thugnelly promised me that I was 100% safe from any harm, and since I was attacked by not only you, but Sean also, I have filed a lawsuit*raising the stack of papers in the air* against you and Sean!

JC13: Mark, are you kidding me? We dont settle things in T.O.C. with lawyers, we settle them in the ring!

*fans cheer*

JC13: So, I'm gonna say 'no' to your lawsuit, and you dont have the right to sue-

*Mark clotheslines JC13, and as he is getting up, Mark runs at him, and punts him in the head, Mark looks at JC13 as EMT's run to the ring to attend to JC13. Mark camly climbs out of the ring, gets on his chopper, and rides off*

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:41 pm