Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

Lars Ulrich's brother....

Lars Ulrich
    Lars Ulrich
    Admin

Lars Ulrich's brother.... Empty Lars Ulrich's brother....

Post  Lars Ulrich Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 am

Lars Ulrich can be seen in the locker room lacing up his boots. Suddenly someone comes up behind Lars and taps him on the shoulder.

Unknown: I'm here, and I want to see that belt...

Lars Ulrich smiles as he continues lacing up his boots.

Lars: Over there, on the table. 'Bout time you got here. You can watch my title defense.

Unknown walks over to the table and picks up the belt.

Unknown: Well, Lars, you're making a name for yourself here.

Lars: I am. Don't sound so surprised please. If you could do it why can't I?

Unknow: I'm sorry bro. Na it's great to see a title in the families hands still. How about making sure it stays in the family and let me make my debut against you for the title?

Lars: Marc, you're my brother, my friend, but I can't let you do that, I'm sorry.

Marc: Why not?

Marc Ulrich drops the belt on the floor in anger.

Lars: Well, other guys here try to get the chance for this title, I respect that. I honor those who get the chance. I can't let my brother comes here and start playing favourites. Thats just not right.

Marc: Lars, come on. Don't be a girl. Just one shot?

Lars: Marc, no!

Marc: Ok, but im not going to fight here, untill I get to vs you. I will do whatever I have to, to get that chance.

Lars: Ok, go for it. Earn the shot.

Marc: Oh I will...

Marc Ulrich leaves the lockerroom with a sly look on his face.
    Lars Ulrich picks up the title and tosses it onto his shoulder, and makes his way out of the lockerroom...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:09 pm