Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

EXP and Popularity for feds

thugnelly
    thugnelly
    Admin

EXP and Popularity for feds Empty EXP and Popularity for feds

Post  thugnelly Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:20 pm

OK I just had a nice chat with the other admins and since I speak so elloquently I will be saying how this system works now. If you dont like how the system works there is nothing that I can do or tullo can do as this is how it is. some have been complaining about how great it was before... if it was so great then why were most gms complaining about things. there always will be complaints but this is the fairest way to figure on making it fair for everyone.

Now for that Double Xp for feds thing..... if you notice in your entrance tab that saying is now gone. Too many people were harassing the supervisors and admins about it and riding their butts about it by saying how stupid the admins were and such, so its different now. This will be explained later as its not complete yet. When it is I will explain how it works. Remember becareful on what you wish for

For player xp in matches. They start off at their base xp. and as the match goes on they will be awarded xp and penalized xp depending on how they do as an individual in the match. If the Gm places them against a much weaker opponent with fewer fans then the player is penalized from the get go. They have a high chance of losing fans as a result. (so this can be used if a player doesnt rp and wont leave the fed as a punishment for them). If they win they can take a small increase or a small loss on xp and/or fans depending on their actions in the match. If they actually lose then they will take a HUGE loss to both. If they gain 150 xp in the match but get countered or other things to lose xp then they can lose say 70 xp from the match up. this will leave their finished xp for the match at 80xp and not the 150 they have come to expect.

You lose xp bonuses for the match if you get

Injured
    cut
    interupted (feint stat)
    Dodged
    Blocked
    Knocked out of the arena
    Get a finisher used against you
    Ko
    Submitted
    Miss a hit on regular move or finisher

you get the idea this isnt the total list but whatever you do against the opponent helps you but what he does against you is a detriment. Its bad however to end the match too soon like I said by having one guy steam roll the other guy.

You get a gain though if you are the one doing these things to the other player. Although the bonus isnt so high as the loss from what I gather.
    You do however get a little more for damage done, for finishers, taunts, and trademarks that go off, so that balances a little bit the higher loss than gain from the list before.

as for popularity for the match for each match you can gain a bonus to your fed popularity depending on the stars gained in the match. This is from both players so if they both gain lots you gain lots. Entrances are still being used for popularity and can gain a fed a max bonus of +11 popularity per match. you also gain pop by the voting. This is more discernable for Fed VS Fed. (<-- Spoiler for later).

Fans

Fans will increase faster the lower the fan base is for a player. so if they gain they gain say 40 fans (just an example not an exact factual number) at a lower fan level and a person with a thousand more fans gains fans for the same thing they will gain only 25. So the higher the fan base the slower it increases and decreases. Any questions place them in here and I will try to answer them.
    So basically the gm needs to know how each wrestler teams up against another wrestler and try to make them evenly matched. Over doing it can cost you Popularity.Supervisor of staff
    Grammar Guru
    Tullo's whipping post

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5662 <--- Limited Time OfferRemorce

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:47 pm