Thugs Of Carnage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thugs Of Carnage

Thugs of Carnage

2 posters

a new beggining

Poll

how is this?(pls rate)

[ 0 ]
    a new beggining Bar_left0%a new beggining Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    a new beggining Bar_left17%a new beggining Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    a new beggining Bar_left0%a new beggining Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    a new beggining Bar_left50%a new beggining Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    a new beggining Bar_left33%a new beggining Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 6
    ultimatek

a new beggining Empty a new beggining

Post  ultimatek Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:44 pm

ultimate k is walking down the lockerroom and is gettin psyched up for his match !!!!!!!!!! bang!!! a door is broken down and it is irishman sean libby

ISL: why did you leave us man if you wanted a career on t.o.c you could have asked from me but you quit so now it is time for payback I want a match with you the loser goes to the t.o.c minor show and the winner probably gets to stay on the main show

UK: that is fair enough I will go check with our gm thugnelly and see if that is cool deal

ISL: deal

ultimate k offers irishman sean libby a handshake but instead sean spits in his hand and leaves the room laughing maniacally

announcer 1: wow that was a huge deal could this be the beggining or end of ultimate k's career on t.o.c?

announcer 2: I dont know partner we'll just have to wait and see
    ultimatek

a new beggining Empty pls comment guys

Post  ultimatek Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 pm

pls comment guys i wanna see wat u tink of my rp so i can improve if it is not good tenk u Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Irishman Sean Libby
    Irishman Sean Libby

a new beggining Empty Re: a new beggining

Post  Irishman Sean Libby Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:52 pm

ultimatek wrote:ultimate k is walking down the lockerroom and is gettin psyched up for his match !!!!!!!!!! bang!!! a door is broken down and it is irishman sean libby

ISL: why did you leave us man if you wanted a career on t.o.c you could have asked from me but you quit so now it is time for payback I want a match with you the loser goes to the t.o.c minor show and the winner probably gets to stay on the main show

UK: that is fair enough I will go check with our gm thugnelly and see if that is cool deal

ISL: deal

ultimate k offers irishman sean libby a handshake but instead sean spits in his hand and leaves the room laughing maniacally

announcer 1: wow that was a huge deal could this be the beggining or end of ultimate k's career on t.o.c?

announcer 2: I dont know partner we'll just have to wait and see

i do not like this because im not turing heel any time soon and im leaving the ring im sorry

Sponsored content

a new beggining Empty Re: a new beggining

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 pm